New and looking for some motivation and inspiration!

Options
Hello! My name is Amanda and I am finally trying to get back to my goal weight. I have looked 9 months preg for the last 3 years since my youngest son was born and i have lost all confidence. I want to be able to get to my wedding day weight which is still bigger than i want to be but its baby steps for me. I have had no luck losing weight in the past with any way I have tried. I will have times where I can lose 15 lbs or so and feel a bit better but then I somehow gain it right back. I am looking for motivation and inspiration from someone(s) to help me meet my goal and I would be so excited to help anyone with motivation and just have someone to talk to about the journey we are going through together! i am excited to be here and meet some of you awesome people!

Replies

• cheri868
    Options
    Welcome, good luck and add me if you wish. We could with all the help we can get right?
  • amcdonald23
    Options
    i already like you TEAM DAMON! haha
  • rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me if you would like! Im always looking for new friends so we can motivate each other!
  • seashell1991
    Options
    :smile: You have definitely come to the right place. Myfitnesspal makes it so much easier. Keep your meals small. Make sure to have healthy snacks. I have been on for three weeks and have lost almost 8 pounds. The site helps you to be accountable for everything that you eat. If you have an android phone you can scan in the barcodes for food once you download the App. IT makes it easy and manageable. Good luck. You can do this.
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck on your diet and exercise. You can do it. Add me if you wish :smile:
  • amcdonald23
    Options
    @seashell1991 Thanks so much for the info! i do have an android phone and i got the app. it is so nice to have it on the go with me no matter where im at!