NSV's x 2

Options
First --- I haven't moved my seat in my car....and my daschund was able to lay down on MY LAP between me and the steering wheel. She usually sleeps in a little bed while we are in the car, but she was sick, so I figured I would hold her all the way home (2+ hours), but she was able to lay there, and I could still steer!!! WOW!

Second -- went to the hairdresser yesterday, and didn't have to "maneuver" my hips into the rinse chair, or sit crooked & hold my breath while she rinsed. I just....SAT DOWN. LOL. Didn't even think about it until I realized on the way home that my hips didn't hurt from the squeezing of the chair rails. Hairdresser also mentioned that she was able to easily pump up the styling chair. Yea!

Some days are harder than others because you/we/I go for periods of time making good choices, exercising, etc. and the scale doesn't move. But it isn't about that scale -- it's about healthy living and life changes.

Thank you all for being part of this awesome community and helping encourage and keep us accountable. Love, light & peace to everyone this weekend!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!