Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sick of this weight 🤧🤢

Hey guys. I'm back to fitness pal after losing 60 lbs with keto and gaining back 40. This weight is stubborn. Hope everyone is doing well.

Replies

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,357 Member
    Nods, yep... sounds like you're ready to go at it again! Sometimes, i think getting started again is one of the hardest parts, so hang in. Hope you are back on a roll again, soonest... how's the weekend looking for you? Can be a good time to gather up supplies.
  • capgordon76
    capgordon76 Posts: 99 Member
    I feel u I've got a bit round the belly just won't shift lol. But will keep going . Hope u smash it
  • jambuel
    jambuel Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm starting again too. I find I can only stick with keto for a couple of weeks so I'm starting to focus on reducing carbs, intermittent fasting and calorie counting. Good Luck.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,886 Member
    Keto isn't magic. It worked because you cut calories. You regained because you can't stick to that diet. Maybe this time around, do a diet that isn't that restrictive and something you can continue FOR LIFE as you lose the weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 40 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition