New here and need friends and lots of support

Options
Hello everyone! Today is my 3rd day to this sight and it's very exciting! I don't have alot of support at home or from family so I need it here! I try to get my hubby to work out and eat right with me but it usually lasts a week. I have a nephew and niece over 300 lbs each and they are comfortable with it. I'm not comfortable with the extra 40 pounds I have. Please be my friend and support me along the way??? I'll be more than happy to be your friend and support you, too!! Let's do this together!!

Replies

• oopsiedaezie
    Options
    I would be more than happy to offer as much support as I can give:) I know what it is like to be surrounded by unhealthy people, and while it is difficult it is very possible. I hope that you enjoy this site and take advantage of everything it has to offer.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you can friend me if you need support!
  • cwyatt1119
    Options
    I'm here to support! Just joined today!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I do know how important having supportive people can be in weight loss. My husband is doing better this time around but he's a very thin man who can eat and drink anything without gaining an ounce. In the past he seemed to try to sabatouge my efforts. He's finally realized that he's in greater danger of losing me to health problems than to anyone else.
    I love this site! Feel free to send me a friends request if you'd like.
  • oochi3
    Options
    way to go, i am new myself !! i will support anyone and everyone along the way, we can all use eachpothers support . Goood luck and think positive! everyone feel free 2 add me:)
  • 7klm
    7klm Posts: 10
    Options
    I just joined this week and think this site is great. Friend me and I am there for you!
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Thnks everyone for the support and encouragement! I feel better knowing I have people to talk to!! Yay!! :)
  • razorspells
    Options
    Don't worry you are not alone. You can add me if you need support. You can do it. :)
  • bljohnson2011
    Options
    I'm new here but more than willing to be a support system. Keep your goal in mind and you can do it!
  • amcdonald23
    Options
    im new here as well just started today actually. i would love to be friends on here to help support each other as we go. :-)
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi I just added you! Welcome :)
    9401631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here for a month and find that the comments from all of MFP friends are so helpful. I'd love to friend you and help support you on your way to a healthier life!!!
  • DulceBrandi
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to help support you on your journey too! Just seeing people post helps me stay motivated. So, you'll be helping me too just by logging in. :)