Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Waiting on it to arrive tomorrow from Netflix. Do you like it? Is this a good program?

291784_161132410642569_160753604013783_332184_417367580_n.jpg

Hoping to get my legs and butt ripped!

Replies

• shellybarbal
    Options
    I started today and I love Jillian! You look very fit so I would suggest not starting at level 1. I did not find level 1 challenging enough.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If you're half as strong as you look in that picture you're going to find it boring. Good thing you didn't buy it!
  • Jiv7
    Jiv7 Posts: 36
    Options
    oh wow you dont even need it!!
    yeah definitely start with level 2 or 3. I started it yesterday on level one and I for sure feeling it today!

Good Luck!
  • siabevis
    Options
    Yall are so sweet and encouragin!! Its just my lower half-butt/thighs that need the jiggle gone! Lol. I would like to get more muscular and weights will deal with that part. But just need to get my bottom toned :)
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I like it a lot. I started about 5 days ago and I was SO sore at first but I feel much better now. Can't wait to see the changes after the 30 days. You look great btw!!
  • siabevis
    Options
    Very cool! I was just wondering if it was what everyone is making it out to be
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would try her Killer Buns & Thighs if its your lower half you want to work on :) good luck!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    She just released a DVD called "Killer Buns and Thighs". Maybe this will help you reach your goals better?? you can see a clip of the DVD on Collagevideo.com

PS you look amazing!! Great work!!