Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Major Transformation Journey? Let’s Connect!

👋🏼 Hello & Welcome All!

I'm Nina I’m 29 and I’m on a mission to get my weight under control and take back my body. I have a goal to lose around 180lbs.

Life has many challenges and I have to choose to prioritize my health and stop making excuses!

I believe in making new habits with one change at a time, taking one day at a time and one meal at a time. I intend in leveraging any support and tools there are to offer and maintain the understanding that this is a lifestyle change.

I’m excited to connect with like-minded women who are ready to support each other! 💪✨

There is nothing more motivating than someone going through a similar journey. Together, we can conquer tough days, reach our goals and celebrate our victories – Non-scale and scale! 🎉

If you’re looking for a friend to help keep the momentum alive, let’s connect! 💖

Replies

• ninaOF2895
    ninaOF2895 Posts: 3 Member

“When you make the conscious decision to be ruthlessly consistent regardless of whether or not you're motivated.that's when you'll succeed far beyond what you ever imagined possible.”

-JSyatt
  • ninaOF2895
    ninaOF2895 Posts: 3 Member
    5qgnxb5xudo6.jpeg
  • trixsterjl31
    trixsterjl31 Posts: 55 Member
    Hello Nina,

Welcome to the journey. There are a lot of great resources pinned to the top of each area.

Have a good day/night whereever you are,

joe
  • capgordon76
    capgordon76 Posts: 99 Member
    Awesome love this well done u taking the journey wish u all the best
  • tararodrick85
    tararodrick85 Posts: 4 Member
    You got this girl! 💛
  • jennywaller85
    jennywaller85 Posts: 2 Member
    We are all in this together ❤️❤️🥰