Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Kickstart September weight loss journey *.*

Hello fitness fiends!! It has been a tough push and pull all year with my health and weight loss efforts and today I AM MAKING AUTHENTIC CHANGES TO BENEFIT ME!!
I am 164cm curvy 12E busty brown hair green eyed 35 year old woman..
39 inch bust, 28 inch waist and 38 inch hips!! 75kg currently and not happy with my body size shape and weight! Goodbye high fat sugar loaded booze and all things unnecessary.. bad toxic energy and peoples beliefs squashing and squeezing my spirit and body!! Yes hello I am short and CAN SEE and HEAR you and I do not need so MOVE over lurver!!!
My goal ultimately physically is 53KG 36 inch bust, 24 inch waist and 36inch hips!! 10% body fat (healthy fats espically for my boobs cheeks lips and butt!!) to rock my double navel piercing again and be tanned abs rocking v shaped like pink and hot as *kitten*! To be able to be a gymnastist work up and down a poll and trapeze across the ceiling tops! Beat Michael Jackson! So I am loud and proud and pack a punch..
This is the beginning.. ab squats, walking 1 hour per day, hip thrusts, rowing (all for 5 mins each) trampoline high jump kicks 20 mins at least and those resistance band dumbbell things but I want too add A HIGHLY SPUN ACTIVITY SPORT to the mix to get my adrenaline rush and push the boundaries of my body and spirit!! So maybe DIRTBIKE JUMPS, WINDSURFING, TUMBLING.. with weights in the gym to build momentum!!
This is me.. once a week I’ll be post my exercises!!
My goal is by the 17th of December to be 58KG Killing it and I’ll round it off the next month or two to 53kg..
LOW FATS SLOW RELEASE CARBS and BOOZE NO MORE (okay maybe like 1 drink every month) possibly..
ADAPT OR DIE!!!

Replies