October 30 Day Shred Challenge

Options
I bought the 30DS DVD a while ago. I wanted to start it October 1st. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join and make it a challenge!!!....

I would like for use to give our starting weight and measurements on tomorrow, 10/1/11. And also on day 10, 20 and of course on day 30. And to also take before and after pics to put in this thread when we get done.

If anybody body would like to join and make it a small group challenge let me know.

Replies

• jamiiiii
    Options
    I bought that DVD two months ago, along with some hand weights.

Got through the first day and never picked it up again.

I think a group challenge is exactly what I need right now!

I'm in!
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I bought it recently too and was planning to start tomorrow.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I will go home and look for my dvd that is still wrapped that I purchased 2 months ago. After I met my weight goal, I set a body fat goal which I'm not even close to hitting. I need to start moving and get some sort of exercise. I'm in if I can find the dvd.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I planned on doing it starting October 3rd (will be out of town this weekened), but I'm in!

Anyone else doing this please feel free to add me as a friend. I'd like to help motivate friends, and get motivated by others
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I started last week but I would still like to join you because I think it's going to take me longer than 30 days to see the results. I haven't lost a single pound on the scale.
  • beginswithb
    Options
    Damn! I bought this a month ago and after a week of doing it almost everyday, I fell off the wagon and now only do it once a week. I just did day 1 of Level 2 and it kicked my *kitten*! Maybe I'll restart at day 1 level 1 to do this challenge with you guys! I'm in!
  • pollypocket27
    Options
    Would really love to join! But do not have a 30day dvd. :(
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Awesome u guys!!... I would like to keep the group small so we can all have time to motivate each other and be motivated. So I guess we'll see if a few more join and then we'll all give our weigh ins and measurements by the end of tomorrow. Also once we have the group made, I would like for everyone to tell us the results they would like to get from this challenge whether its on the scale or whatever.
  • keyaniab
    Options
    I was just thinking that tomorrow is a Saturday and people are usually busy on the weekend. So I was wondering was starting tomorrow ok with u guys or did u want to wait until Monday and let that be our start date???
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i was wondering if i could join this challenge since i do 30 day shred i just dont stick with it everyday so maybe this will help me to stick with it, if i dont get sick again lol
  • hdcpacman
    Options
    I'd like to join in, I planned on starting tonight anyway.

For those of you that do not have the DVD, go to Amazon.com and you can buy the digital version! Instant access for $5!!!
  • clhung
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 which is an updated version...I can do that one. I'm in! :)
  • swtlilacblooms
    Options
    Hello!!! I was wondering if I can join this group challenge? I just bought the DVD from amazon a week ago and just got it in yesterday..I think this group would really keep me motivated and sticking to it and also having people motivate me along the way :) I would like to start in on the 1st even tho its the weekend lol.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also. I have had the DVD for a while and started it once but quit. I'd really like some support to make it through all 30 days.
  • beginswithb
    Options
    I'm willing to start whenever!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Monday through Saturday, Sunday off and weigh?
  • bigbrownkid
    Options
    id like to join also, was planning on starting p90x but this is probably more effective, i have a cruise halloween weekend so i really want join if possible
  • beginswithb
    Options
    Monday through Saturday, Sunday off and weigh?

I like this schedule. Personally, it would prevent me from becoming too burned out from it. :D
  • beginswithb
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning and thought I'd give myself a break and do the Shred tonight. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'd find some excuse tonight to NOT do it so I just pulled out the mat and weights and threw in the DVD. :D I feel like I can now completely enjoy my Saturday. How did everyone's day 1 go?