hello

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm emma and I'm 18 years old. I've just finished highschool and at the moment I'm living and working in China. The food here in China is quite different to back home in Aus, and already in the 2 months I've been here I've put on like 2kg, so i joined this site just to manage my diet and make sure I dont put on any more unwanted weight!
This site is awesome by the way!
Good luck to all of you trying to achieve your goals!

Replies

• emma04
    emma04 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm emma and I'm 18 years old. I've just finished highschool and at the moment I'm living and working in China. The food here in China is quite different to back home in Aus, and already in the 2 months I've been here I've put on like 2kg, so i joined this site just to manage my diet and make sure I dont put on any more unwanted weight!
    This site is awesome by the way!
    Good luck to all of you trying to achieve your goals!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

What a wonderful experience for you! Enjoy it! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

Good luck with your job and new location! Have FUN! :tongue: :smokin: :glasses: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: