Fast Food-Share your favorite options

Options
Will you share your fast food "good meals" of choice. Due to time and cost, I often resort to these places for lunch hour. I am trying to build up 6-10 good "go to meals" from popular fast food places to put into rotation. I'll share first:

My favorite right now is Wendy's:

One ultimate grilled chicken sandwhich (no honey mustard sauce) add reg mustard
One small chili
Water

Sounds boring but it is plenty of food with roughly 550 calories and 10g of fat. I can live with those numbers and it's tasty to boot.

What do you like? TIA

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Check out Taco Bell's Fresco menu. In a pinch, I will get a couple of fresco-style tacos for lunch.

At Jimmy John's I will order a #6 (Vegetarian sub), no mayo. Yum!

That said, most major fast-food chains have their nutritional information online. Many are even in the form of a calculator to let you customize your order. You should familiarize yourself with these, and play around with them a bit--I'm sure you can find many different meals that will fit your calorie goals.
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Subway 6inch turkey breast on wheat, no cheese all the salad & a line of sweet onion sauce if i've got spare cals. Sodiums not great but mines always really low, i jyst make sure i have an extra glass of water/green tea. Can't remember cals etc off top of my head but under 500
  • kimberly774
    Options
    sonic grilled chicken with no mayo is good
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's Unwich. It uses a lettuce wrap instead of bread. You can have some great subs without the mayo or bread. I wasn't sure at first but I actually really like them.
  • mamalissa
    Options
    couple of my favs are veggie patty salad from subway -fill it up with tons of veggies. add dressing of your choice. you can get a packet and choose how much to use. also like veggie burger from Burger King add cheese no mayo. super yummy and filling. high in sodium, though. there's always side salads from mcdonald's. granted, it's not very filling. i always get two salads and use one dressing packet. i'm vegetarian, but i'm sure you could find a chicken sandwich or something that would work for you. good luck!
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You all made me wish I had a Jimmy Johns here!