Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Are the forums being shut down too?

All the ones I’ve checked that I have bookmarked are blank. Are the threads going the way of the walls?
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,046 Member
    Apparently there's some glitch where looking threads have a bunch of blank pages at the end.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Yeah just scroll up and you’ll see the threads.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,251 MFP Staff
    Thanks all, we're working with our forum provider to correct the issue.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,251 MFP Staff
    Hi all, I got an update from the team at Vanilla...

This bug has been escalated to the dev team and they are looking into it's cause and developing a fix. This likely won't be fixed here on our forums until mid-October, but they'll let us know if they can get it to us sooner.

Just hang in there for now, and so sorry about the bug until then!! I'll update you all here with any new info I get from their team.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,914 Member
    Hey nova my idea was adding a video call chat feature
    That's a bit more of a private thing. Having that feature could mean getting unwanted calls from people that some may not want to chat with. If video chatting with someone is what you'd like, then IM them and them accepting and talking to them on your personal video chat should be what you do.
    I've been here for a long time and if someone wants to video chat with me, we do it off the site.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 40 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition