The Bad Thing About Weightloss.. For a Woman!

Options
What little boobs you may have to begin with DISAPPEAR! YIKES!
HAHA I miss my boobs, but I guess the abs were worth the trade.
I can always buy boobs, cant buy a good six pack ;)

Replies

• Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    What little boobs you may have to begin with DISAPPEAR! YIKES!
    HAHA I miss my boobs, but I guess the abs were worth the trade.
    I can always buy boobs, cant buy a good six pack ;)

I had D cups...now...small B's and I'm not where I want to be yet...how much smaller will they get?!

Totally agree though...I want a stomach that looks like yours...can't buy that but I can buy ta-tas
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    That is a bonus for me, I hate have large breasts. I'm much happier is a C (probably soon to be B) cup.
  • New_Hope
    Options
    You promise they'll shrink? Because mine just keep getting bigger ... Meh.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    And wrinkles! I use to be plump and filled in...now the wrinkles show :(
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I started at a 38DD and now I'm a 34DD =( I'm more than willing to share, lol
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger too!!
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Its a bonus for me, as I had a F Cup, getting closer to a DD ... maybe then finally I can buy cute bras that aren't $150+ for 1 plain ugly bra!
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Not only are my boobs slowly disappearing but so is my *kitten*.... i liked have a big butt =/
  • petitebelmont
    Options
    I am ambivalent about losing my boobs- on the one hand, a D cup is perhaps a little excessive, but I've always wanted a large chest. I haven't lost a pound, but my chest is already getting smaller. :/

But, like the other women said, you can always buy a good set of tata's. :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    LOL - personally, I can't wait until I'm a small B again. With the weight I gained, I was a full C cup and I always felt so blousy and busty. I hated it!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I love my now little boobs. Even if they do look like spaniel ears!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If you drop your body fat % down to far it's inevitable since boobs are mostly fat. One reason I've never had a desire to have an ultra low body fat %. As long as I'm in the healthy range I'm happy. I've done exercises to keep mine firm since my 1st child. I don't know if that's why I don't lose there as quickly or I just got lucky in the gene dept..
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    hmm...I had to break down and buy new bras this week and it turns out I went down 2 bands sizes, but up one cup size, so now the girls are back where they belong, and actually look even better than before, even though they're technically smaller.

My butt is gone though...might have to work on those muscles after I get to my goal weight.
  • siabevis
    Options
    I will take your boobs if anyone has extra. Bahahaha!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Not only are my boobs slowly disappearing but so is my *kitten*.... i liked have a big butt =/

Try Brazillian Butt Lift. I think it's the best suggestion I've ever seen on these boards. I googled it, printed a couple pages of exercises and now my butt is back and better than ever. I think I could crack a walnut with these cheeks. :laugh:
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, I was a 38C now I am a 34B with more space than I would like to admit/ One advantage is my smaller top part creates the illusion of a smaller frame.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

Try Brazillian Butt Lift. I think it's the best suggestion I've ever seen on these boards. I googled it, printed a couple pages of exercises and now my butt is back and better than ever. I think I could crack a walnut with these cheeks. :laugh:
    Thanks..I just wish-listed this on Amazon so I can go back to it when I'm at goal!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Your abs look awesome! You go girl!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed! I started at a 38DD now I am in a 36C...but they have shrunk again. Thank God my bra is one of those shaped ones that look like I still have boobs even if its not entirely true.

I am not buying another bra for a little while, I'll just bounce around inside this bra for a while :bigsmile:
  • jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to lose some there. In an F cup now. Really hard to find cute ones. A D would be heaven!

About wrinkles - one of the reasons I plan to hold on to a little extra weight is the wrinkles. My mother lost 70 pounds and looked 15 years older. I'd rather look a little chubby than OLD!