HI everyone - I'm a new member

Options
I recently lost 20 pounds to gain 24 back.. I'm so tired of this roller coaster... Hopefully this site will give me the encouragement and determination to finally get my weigh under control. I really need to do this for my health.

Replies

• Gio2369
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Slimmer_J
    Options
    You came to the right place!
  • Bamby1
    Options
    Welcome, stay positive and focused and you will do great, best of luck :smile:
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • SB1020
    Options
    Hello! I just joined yesterday and love the site so far. It has a lot of great information and people seem really supportive. Good luck to you! :)
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been on the same roller coaster for 3 years. Hoping to break the cycle this time! Feel free to add me, I wish you the best of luck!
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome it has really been a place to get positive feedback and help along the way. It amazes me that no question is a dumb question. If you have any by all means ask. My advice is to track your food and exercise everyday. I walk 30min and shed 300 calories almost everyday. The calculations are great and it's working for me, the weight is falling and so are my clothes:-)
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place for great help in staying motivated. I've been here since Jan. and the friends I've made have been wonderful. Add me as a friend if you would like to.....Faye
  • deenajo45
    Options
    hi i am deenajo 45 how is everyone . i am a handicapped need to lose my weight because it hard for to lose it and keep it off . i love to bowl and do boccee in spceial olympics . in the morning before school i do my everyday exercise , wii fit and walking away /the pound . my birthday 12/7/65 can anyone help me or give advice how i can maintain my weight and keep it off . at school i go to i walk everyday 15 min. twice and twice a week we walk 30 min. and do richard simmons i would to have penpal through my weight problem :smile: :smile: deena jo mangus
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    hi i am deenajo 45 how is everyone . i am a handicapped need to lose my weight because it hard for to lose it and keep it off . i love to bowl and do boccee in spceial olympics . in the morning before school i do my everyday exercise , wii fit and walking away /the pound . my birthday 12/7/65 can anyone help me or give advice how i can maintain my weight and keep it off . at school i go to i walk everyday 15 min. twice and twice a week we walk 30 min. and do richard simmons i would to have penpal through my weight problem smile smile deena jo mangus

deenajo 45.... you might want to post this separately . More people might see it and can give you some advice on what you were asking. Someone with a situation like yours and can help you more. I hope you get some replies....
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I do believe you will love this site and the people...they are very supportive and helpful!:flowerforyou:
  • CCLadyBug
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend (any of you). I would love to help encourage you on this journey. (Could use some more mfp friends as well.) I've lost 23 lbs so far. Next goal is 8 lbs away. My longer term goal is to weigh 175 lbs which is 33 lbs away. :smile:
  • catebellina
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! Good luck!
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck!
  • Erica_Lane07
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I just joined a few days ago. I have recently lost 11 pounds, and seem to be stuck! Hopefully this will help me keep going a little farther. :)