Yes!! WooHoo! 1 down!

Options
I am really stoked! Yes I said "stoked" and I am aware that it will date me ... AND I DON"T CARE! I am excited!
I have a LOT to lose over 150 lbs. I have it broken down into what I figure are reasonably attainable goals (as everyone says you should) Four total! Well now I only have THREE!
I made my first goal and a whole month ahead of schedule!!
I am now less than 300 lbs!!! I am 298.2!!!
I actually weigh less than when I married my husband! I had a goal to not weigh 300 for my wedding - I weighed 299 - made me happy at the time - but I was not determined to finish and complete, so it all came back with a vengeance.
But now i am working hard and I am determined to get back down to a good/healthy/hot weight. My body is (so far) cooperating and I am staying encouraged because I am losing steady... but even when i am stalling for a minute there are other things that encourage me... my inches going down, my energy going up, being able to do more... stuff like that!
BUT although all of those things keep me going in between my goals THAT is not the amazing happy point of this post........

I HAVE BROKEN THE 300 MARK. :drinker: :laugh: :noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing:

I started this journey at 327 (not sure that was my heaviest I kind of avoided scales at the time) in April 2011 I bought a membership (and a year long contract) at Anytime Fitness - Love it there. And started losing then i found a calorie/exercise tracker on line (not MFP) and lost a little more. Then my husband found MFP (he is also on the weight-loss fitness journey with me) and i have lost 22 pounds in 45 days. (secondary accomplishment I have logged on for 45 consecutive days today :wink: )

so here i go... off to the next goal... less than 275 by January 1st (Hubby's Birthday)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!