Finally fixed it!

Options
mstanley
mstanley Posts: 121 Member
:happy: I actually started my weight loss journey back in January, but found this site after I had already lost 10 pounds. Originally, I set my ticker up to only show what I had lost since joining this site and it was really discouraging to me. It only showed a small fraction of the hard work I had done. So, today I updated my ticker to show the actual weight I have lost since I started trying to change everything. It makes me feel better about myself and more motivated. Unfortunately, I know it would be a lot better now, except last week I gained some of my weight back. I'm just now getting to where I was the week before.:blushing:

Replies

• mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    :happy: I actually started my weight loss journey back in January, but found this site after I had already lost 10 pounds. Originally, I set my ticker up to only show what I had lost since joining this site and it was really discouraging to me. It only showed a small fraction of the hard work I had done. So, today I updated my ticker to show the actual weight I have lost since I started trying to change everything. It makes me feel better about myself and more motivated. Unfortunately, I know it would be a lot better now, except last week I gained some of my weight back. I'm just now getting to where I was the week before.:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!