Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• PeterWithers2024
    PeterWithers2024 Posts: 3 Member
    Good afternoon! Hope your days treating you well! And bless your journey. I’m doing 3 day a week workouts with a 500 calorie deficit. I listen to Mike israetel for advice. Also use David goggins stories to get me going.
  • PeterWithers2024
    PeterWithers2024 Posts: 3 Member
    Good afternoon hope your days treating you and bless your journey! I listen to Dr. Mike Isreatel for advice and use multiple ideas to stay moving. I do 3 day a week full body workouts and am eating in a 500 calorie deficit. Currently.
  • myrabrand1
    myrabrand1 Posts: 36 Member
    I would like to add more friends. I am back, trying again and this time would like to utilize the community and add friends. I hope this helps me this time. Thanks
  • Aisha_leoness22
    Aisha_leoness22 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, just starting on my fitness journey. Would love new friends where we can motivate and empower each other :smile:
  • BethJE17
    BethJE17 Posts: 10 Member
    I need new motivation to get me back into running and strength training this Fall! Want to welcome 2025 feeling 💪 and 😍!
  • rockohasit67
    rockohasit67 Posts: 1 Member
    back at it again do need some fresh friends anyone can add me
  • I am looking for a weekly accountability partner. My goal is to hit 150 grams of protein each day and only eat when I’m hungry. If you have a goal, I would be happy to cheer for you as well! Let me know.
  • B1gNeil
    B1gNeil Posts: 2 Member
    Joined this morning and would love to have a few friends here! Neil, 54 from the UK 😊
  • bharatkm
    bharatkm Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, my name is Bharat and I live in Havering. I’m 56 and in good health. I eat well and exercise regularly. I recently completed the Sixpack Revolution programme. I learnt a lot about nutrition and I still continue to.

My next goal is to strengthen and be flexible as I get older and want to maintain that.

I take inspiration from Barbara O’Neil, Gary Brecka and Scott Harrison.
  • little_me100
    little_me100 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everybody, would love to hear from you, any tips or advice would be great
  • dgk5w5bydj
    dgk5w5bydj Posts: 1 Member
    I would love new friends
    dgk5w5bydj
  • Add me as I need motivation!!
  • Hi all. 56m from clearfield, Utah!! I have 20 pounds to loose. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
  • mahmadconsultant
    mahmadconsultant Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All - new here and definitely need support as I try this yet again. Hoping this time will truly be lifelong success and not having to deal with life’s setbacks ruining my health.
  • mlbowman8838
    mlbowman8838 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I’m new here!😁
  • GentleStreamFern
    GentleStreamFern Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to make some friends on here but not sure how to send a request... :)
  • EvLoseWeight
    EvLoseWeight Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I need motivation, so I'd love some friends! My name is Eve, and I am currently not a ton overweight (~5-10 lbs over), but I have a high body fat percentage, and would love to get more toned, and lose ~30 lbs of fat. I am a college student, and would love to motivate others with me!
  • LisaMGT85
    LisaMGT85 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys!! First day here (after many a previous attempt 🤦🏻‍♀️). I have about 40kg to lose and recently found out I have insulin resistance so am going to be trying lower carb. Anyone want to be friends on here would be appreciated, need all the help/support I can get! Thanks ☺️
  • Always looking for more friends
  • ironsculpture87
    ironsculpture87 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello All! I could always use new friends in the U.S. Looking for people to workout with virtually. Feel free to add me or message on telegram @reindeer15
  • p_j46
    p_j46 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here gained my weight back and now doing everything I can to get healthy again I’m 61 now and it’s hard
  • mestremartin
    mestremartin Posts: 16 Member
    hello mfp community. ! add me... from Canada.
    just looking to get shredded for next year.
    all the best.
    Martin
  • clingerra
    clingerra Posts: 15 Member
    Ready to start over
  • 31hoodies
    31hoodies Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me. I’ve gained 30 pounds of my 100+ loss and I’m struggling so bad. I need an accountability buddy in the worst way!
  • FitnessInMyMouth32
    FitnessInMyMouth32 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, looking for some feed friends!
  • DianaMzC
    DianaMzC Posts: 3 Member
    Hi
  • WimmBillDann
    WimmBillDann Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me I need some friends, let’s drop that weight together! :)
  • Jaimeee333
    Jaimeee333 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me!!! Currently on my second journey after losing 50 lbs and gaining a good bit of it back and already 7 lbs back down!!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 639 Member
    Back on here again and none of my old friends are active, would like some new friends.
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 26 Member
    I have been gone from MFP for a few years. I coming back and need friends that will help me in my journey. Looking to loose to start just 10 lbs. Do I need to loose more , yes, but I want to start small to make sure I can do this.