Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats the point of having friends on this app if you can't interact with them?

ballardf
ballardf Posts: 56 Member
Whats the point of having friends on this app if you can't interact with them and show support daily,

Answers

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,163 Member
    I totally agree. I miss the newsfeeds. I don't know why they got rid of them.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,048 Member
    No point now. I have lost touch with all my friends.
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 210 Member
    I recently came back to MFP and was looking forward to connecting with my past friends. A few I chatted with frequently. I was so DISAPPOINTED learning the feed is now gone. I don't understand why. It was the best feature I thought. Connecting with others who are doing the same as you, was so helpful! The support of others is what helped me the most.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,654 Member
    I agree. Most of my friends are gone or seldom log in anymore. Really bad decision to remove feeds. I’ll be looking for a better app now also.
    So sad because this app was so successful at helping so many people lose weight and get healthy
  • capgordon76
    capgordon76 Posts: 99 Member
    Definitely agree it's a shocking decision from mfp to scrap it
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,326 Member
    I agree. Most of my friends are gone or seldom log in anymore. Really bad decision to remove feeds. I’ll be looking for a better app now also.
    So sad because this app was so successful at helping so many people lose weight and get healthy

@DebbieLyn63 Check out Lose It or My Net Diary— several hundred newsfeed folks went to the various MFP Exodus groups on those sites.