What is your reward???

Options
So I thought it would be interesting to see what some people have for rewards for being successful.

My first goal is to lose 5 pounds and my reward is: pedicure and new flip flops!

What are some of your rewards? :happy:

Replies

• nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Options
    So I thought it would be interesting to see what some people have for rewards for being successful.

My first goal is to lose 5 pounds and my reward is: pedicure and new flip flops!

What are some of your rewards? :happy:
  • lanasgurl
    lanasgurl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of Levi's will finally fit me. You mean I get a reward other than a skinny @$$!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm bad..My rewards for loosing weight is an iced coffee.
    I lost 13 lbs and I rewarded myself with a new hair cut, color and eyebrow waxing..
    :flowerforyou:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    40 lbs = Trip To Tokyo Japan. Not really, I'm going anyway to get married. I'd like to slim down for my tux though.

45 lbs by the end of the year = buying a 2007 Harley Davidson Softail Duece.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My reward is daily waking up feeling good about yesterdays choices..I have some materialistic rewards planned pedicures and manicures 1-2 times a month.:drinker:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :smile: OH, I like this post..... :flowerforyou:

At 20 pounds I'm getting a facial! Only 4 to go!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!

When I hit my goal, it's shopping time! I won a BL challenge at work and won $100 and I have a $50 GC to JC Penny I'm saving for the big day.... :happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I am paying myself for the little things I do to put me towards my goal weight. I will earn this money, little by little, and pull the kitty, taking the money to do something for myself I normally wouldn’t allocate the funds for.

$0.10 for having a happy day, smiling at others and being bright and encouraging
    $0.25 for every day I work out
    $0.25 for every day I drink 8+ glasses of water.
    $0.50 for every day I 'make' calories (within 100 +/-)
    $1.00 for every day I run (at least 5 min+)

Still haven't decided what I'm doing with it, but so far in the past two weeks I've earned over $15. I'm happy with my progress.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Oh yeahh..And fitting back into my pre baby # 2 jeans is a BIG reward! They already fit again and now I'm trying to get back to my pre baby #1 weight, and fit back into those size 9's!
  • pipinana
    Options
    I am paying myself for the little things I do to put me towards my goal weight. I will earn this money, little by little, and pull the kitty, taking the money to do something for myself I normally wouldn’t allocate the funds for.

$0.10 for having a happy day, smiling at others and being bright and encouraging

Still haven't decided what I'm doing with it, but so far in the past two weeks I've earned over $15. I'm happy with my progress.

Wow.... Thats a really good idea!! How do you keep track of it all? A spreadsheet? HUH.... I LOVE it! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options
    oops.... double post - heheheeee:blushing:
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    At what I have to lose, a reward every 5 pounds is too much....especially if it involves money. Right now, just watching my little running person move down the ticker is exciting!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Wow.... Thats a really good idea!! How do you keep track of it all? A spreadsheet? HUH.... I LOVE it! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Actually, I do keep a spreadsheet. :blushing: I'm a dork, I :heart: spreadsheets. I like analyzing the data. I have it set up so I mark off which goals I've met each day and it tallies my daily earned, as well as my running total earned. :bigsmile:
  • pipinana
    Options

Actually, I do keep a spreadsheet. :blushing: I'm a dork, I :heart: spreadsheets. I like analyzing the data. I have it set up so I mark off which goals I've met each day and it tallies my daily earned, as well as my running total earned. :bigsmile:

Ah, a fellow excell queen, aye?! :laugh: don't worry, i'm a spreadsheet nerd too :tongue: .... I have one for pretty much everything!! I think I'm going to do that.... I'll use the $ for my "yay I made my goal" shopping trip! Thanks! :flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Once I get to 150 I'm going to finally buy a Polar F6! 4 more lbs! My reward for 145 I have already started receiving haha, I'm doing chemical peels & treating my acne so I can finally be a "full package" when I get to my goal weight. And my final goal weight is 135-140, we'll see what looks best when I get there. My reward for finally becoming half of my former self is having a night in a hotel suite & a tummy tuck! My consultation for my tummy tuck is in October so I better get going!!
  • Maribela86
    Maribela86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love this I might try the money thing too! When I quit smoking I put the money aside that I would have spent on cigarettes and went shopping every friday for about 2 months....
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    my reward will be looking in the mirror and not wanting to cry.

DH tried to motivate me with a new coach bag when i get to 190...that worked for about a week.
  • lorrigarcia
    Options
    New pair of shoes for my half way there mark..the good thing about shoes is they always fit...no matter what size I am.

My real reward is to be looking good and fitting into my old pre-babies size 7 jeans by my next wedding anniversary June 20. I'm a size 13 now and I just joined MFP today so hopefully this is just the push I need.*fingerscrossed*

171950.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    my reward is seeing abs in the mirror. I have been denied my reward to a large degree, but I WILL HAVE IT! Like a retention bonus from a major corporation, I WILL have it. :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    my health... beautiful wedding photos... healthy pregnancies. and possibly a new wardrobe this summer.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a new bathingsuit. I'm visiting family in FL at the end of April, so I gotta lose the pounds fast!