Why isn't the weight going??

Options
I've been on this diet for a good few weeks now, but after losing my initial holiday weight, I'm struggling to lose any more, despite the fact I make sure I'm on or near my calorie goal each day.

Anyone got any tips for me as I'm starting to get a little disheartened...

Thanks

Replies

• StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Open diary, receive good advice. Closed diary=shots in the dark and random guessing. Better to open diary and get good advice than to be disheartened. Ancient MFP proverb.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sounds just like my situation
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    i used to have that problem..try to not eat anything 4 hours before going to bed.
    are you weighing at the right time everyday? and eating 1,200 calories?
    if you're not eating 1,200 calories, the body stores it all as fat.
    that's all i know. :) lol
    hope it was a little helpful

:flowerforyou:

goodluck on your journey. :drinker:
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    eat more calories! it has worked for me twice!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Open diary, receive good advice. Closed diary=shots in the dark and random guessing. Better to open diary and get good advice than to be disheartened. Ancient MFP proverb.
    I recently posted open diary vs closed diary and the comments were 60%pro and 40% con - I thought this was strange since this site is for support and advice but ppl seemed to be bothered by advice given when not asked - one person doesn't have friends and a closed diary...I just thought WOW they must be perfect - I look to my friends diarys for ideas and when I'm supporting before I make a comment I take a look - and this will determine my support - hey I am far from a perfect eater but if you see me falling please say something.....

Great ancient proverb ~
  • hunnybee262393
    Options
    I haven't been on the website much, and didn't realise that my diary wasn't automatically open! I have now done this...
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Hey hunnybee! I'm going to bump this (meaning bring it back to the top of the forum) now that your diary is open! Hopefully some knowledgeable people will take a look and respond! Good luck! :flowerforyou: