I am new

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone! My name is Shawnna and I am wifey to a wonderful husband and mommy to a wonderful 20 month old boy. They are my life. I once was anorexic....about 8 years ago....was told a few years later at 17 years old, that I could not have children....I got depressed needless to say and became obese from overeating/stress.....I started getting back into shape, but not fully committed at the age 22, right after marrying my high school sweetheart ..... I went from 220 pounds to approx 186 over a year and a half and then found out I was prego!.....got back up to 215 pounds during pregnancy..... he is now 20 months old and I have been working on my fitness since the doctor gave me the "OK" to begin physical activities.....I am now 170 pounds and want to reach the 140 mark. I am doing the INSANITY workout program currently and am on day 3!! If anyone wants to add me, I would love the support and would love to help motivate you all as well :)

Replies

• PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Welcome!!! I will send a request!
  • Gio2369
    Options
    welcome
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have struggled with eating disorders in the past as well although a long time ago. Add me if you'd like:)

8991832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Lyft4Life
    Lyft4Life Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My profile says it all. I just want to get back to feeling and looking healthy. I would love to have some friends for encouragement and sharing experiences.:flowerforyou: Please send requests.
  • Gio2369
    Options
    welcome
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ty All :)
  • sexypr1ncess
    sexypr1ncess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. if you need a friend, you can add me! i'm hoping to receive encouraging words each day to motivate me to get off my couch so i will be happy to return the favor!