The Bad Thing About Weightloss.. For a Woman!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm probably down to a 34 A cup, I need to go shopping, the 36As are a little big.
  • ami299
    Options
    That's funny. I'm a 42DDD, I'm hoping I don't go smaller than DD. I love my boobs. I would hate to lose my butt too :/
  • franciscoj1
    Options
    Boobs are always the first thing to go when I lose weight :(

Push up bra here I come!
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    haha yeah, i miss my boobies!! ive gone from a 36E (i will actually hazard to say that i was bigger, i was busting out of all my bras), to a 32DD. but losing weight, my waist and hips have gone down too, so its still all in proportion. i have a much better shape now to be honest.
  • KareyMarie
    KareyMarie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I used to have boobs that looked like grapefruits hanging in tube socks (after nursing three amazing children)... Now I look like I have small oranges hanging in tube socks... :/

I don't mind losing the boobs as long as the tummy, thighs, and butt go along with them! :)
  • tera7363
    tera7363 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know it's so sad :( I was a B cup & now I'm an A cup. My wedding dress has to be taken in b/c of my boobie weight loss. That's the one place I don't need to lose weight LOL
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I just went yesterday a got new bras. Dropped a band size, but not a cup size (F-yikes). My BF was pleased at least. And, I'm sure the cup size will drop eventually, even though he says "no, not that!"
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am excited to have smaller everything including boobs!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many guys have peeked in here out of curiosity, then backed out slowly? :P
  • Q9S7
    Q9S7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What little boobs you may have to begin with DISAPPEAR! YIKES!
    HAHA I miss my boobs, but I guess the abs were worth the trade.
    I can always buy boobs, cant buy a good six pack ;)

this is true...hmm..I don't seem to have this problem. jk. funny post.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Didn't Peter Andre "buy" his sixpack? I remember some sort of scandal about it...
  • ChristyP0303
    ChristyP0303 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've lost a couple of band sizes but I haven't lost must of anything in the cup size. I was beginning to spill over but now the DDD fits perfect. Hopefully, I will at least loose a cup size by the time I finish my weightloss (another 64 pounds).
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Till you can buy some perfect ta-ta's..Fredericks of Hollywood's Smooth Sensation Bra. TRUST ME GIRLS...this one makes you LOOK like you still got them all in the right place! Let's face it, that is what matters most is how it LOOKS with clothes on. LOVE THEM and they are only like 20 bux. Worth every penny and they go on sale all the time @ 2 for 20. Check out the website, don't be fooled this is THEE best bra they have to put some pep in our chests..lol. I haaaaate when I lose my boobs and I KNOW already I will since I have lost 80 pounds before. Won't lose much but I already have B's as it is..lol
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I totally feel the pain of this. Mine were always pretty normal-sized to begin with (B cup) but I notice that they just keep getting ever-so-slightly smaller as the years of exercise go by...
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Not only are my boobs slowly disappearing but so is my *kitten*.... i liked have a big butt =/

I wish I could lose a little of mine!
  • LiberatedHealth
    Options
    I'm a 48-46 DD..I am anticipating the boob loss with open arms!!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Who said you could have everything? I'm willing to give some up for a smaller tush!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I just lost band size, not cup size, so I've gone from a 42D to a 38DD. If I lose another band size I'll be a DDD. They don't seem to be going anywhere. :sad: