1/4th of the way there!

Options
Yep for some here they might have read that and been like okay whats the big deal?! Well for me 1/4th of the way there is 47lbs. I started this week feeling like crap because last week I gained back the 1.2 lbs I had lost the week before. I continued on with my biggest loser boot camp, did it more regularly (every day since last friday) ate as close to my calories as possible without going over, and BOOOM!

-6lbs today...not only did I get the -47 but I added 2 more to that to be at -49! WOOT! I am so excited!

I started on Dec 28th after I went to the dr for a sinus infection and realized that all the weight I had lost after giving birth to the twins was back...plus 7 more lbs. :( I worked really really hard until the summer when it was my goal to maintain as we had so much stuff going on I gained back a few lbs, but lost those right away when I started back up at the end of august! Today I weigh less then when I got married. by 22lbs! I am 8 lbs from being lighter then when I graduated from college in 2002. I am hoping to make that by the time October is done!
ETA: which would also put me into twoterville!!!

Replies

• sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    WOW!!! I do the biggest loser too but I do not get close to my calories :-S
    I have lost 53lb before coming here and a further 14lb since joining here in July but I gained like 4lb back throughout -
    WELL DONE!
    XX
    Good luck for the rest of your journey xxx
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!!!! you're doing great
  • Amie_LR
    Options
    That's great going, you have every right to be so pleased with yourself! Amazing and inspirational!
  • WerePlatypus
    WerePlatypus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats on the huge milestone!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I am pretty happy right now! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!