Can u log steps manually please

My tracker will not connect can I add steps manually

Answers

• Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,766 Member
    Yes. Add Exercise, Cardiovascular, search for walking.

Only add intentional exercise though. Some amount of steps are already factored in to the daily activity setting you chose in MFP. You don't want to double count.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,846 Member
    Yes, you can, as Retroguy said. There are two elements to it though: steps that are part of your everyday life and steps as purposeful walking for exercise. If you use MFP as it's meant to the everyday steps are part of your activity level that you set when you joined MFP (you can change this again) while exercise is meant to be logged separately. Both give you more calories to play with. If you walk the same everyday you can also use both for your activity level. Or if you're generally very sedentary and then walk 3 miles every day you can set your activity setting to sedentary and log 3 miles of walking every day.
  • kylemarakovits239
    kylemarakovits239 Posts: 49 Member
    Hey can you enter manually for meditation on my fitness pal calorie counter app?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,846 Member
    Hey @kylemarakovits239 your question is valid, but please can you start a new thread with your question instead of hijacking someone elses?
  • kylemarakovits239
    kylemarakovits239 Posts: 49 Member
    yirara please feel free to send me a direct message back now please I will send you a direct message now okay