Not so new, but starting fresh

Options
I've been stuck here for a while now, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself and see who's out there. I'm a mom of 2 boys and a business owner, and 'm about 30 lbs overweight. I've been stuck at gaining and losing the same few pounds over and over and over again. I'm staking my claim on october as the month that is going to kick this loss in to gear, anybody want to join me??

Replies

• jmikemayer
    Options
    I'm with you! I started Septermber 12 and I have lost 6.5 pounds. Can't wait to see how October goes!
  • Jo0308
    Jo0308 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Yup, I have been stuck for a while myself. October is the month I have said I will begin going to the gym again. So here's hoping for some more weight loss. It gets so frustrating some times.
    Best of luck to you.

Joann

11480467.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have high hopes for October!
  • Kim1118
    Kim1118 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I joined 10 days ago and feel the same way. I am joining a "Ripped in 30" challenge that starts on Monday. Maybe you could join us. You can find a link to the thread on my profile.
  • Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm also starting fresh again. Got a little prompting from another member so am giving it another go. Good luck to you!
  • lizziterlizzi
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat as you, last year when I got my iphone I got the app but this is my first time using the online version. I think its a way of refreshing my weight loss goals and getting back on track. I am very excited and I want to wish everyone luck at achieving their goals!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That's what I am talking about stake the claim and make it happen I am also claim 9+ for the month of October
  • beeshmitty
    Options
    im right there with you too! I've lost 30 lbs in the past few months but recently have been lazy & pretty off track with my eating. Kicking it in to gear in October to lose the last 10 lbs!!
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    October is a fresh start to all of us!
    I can do this.
    You can do this
    We all can do this! :)
    Nothing will stop us, even that nutella jar which is staring at me all day long
  • Cherrisherry
    Options
    looking forward to oct. we should all do a program together is there anything out there?