Not new, just starting over

I was at my goal about 2-3 years ago. I am trying to get back and I'm kicking myself for losing myself the way I did. I'm looking for support in doing daily walking to begin getting back into it. Every day this week, I tried starting over, but I ruined it with eating horrible, then I lost my energy to walk out workout at all

Replies

• ashles1
    ashles1 Posts: 3 Member
    I am with you! Back at it. We can do it. I am happy to help keep you accountable. I have 35# that I want to lose. Just started back tracking consistently this week. My win this week was that I passed on margaritas with friends last night and opted for a workout! Tell me about your win!
  • alongstory4723
    alongstory4723 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow!!! That's great! I'm about 35-40# too. I have a candy problem that 8 beat when I lost all my weight. But I had 2 car accidents, needed a spinal fusion and was on bed rest for so long. Going back to candy, was just a comfort thing, but now, I'm bigger than ever, and feel so lost and miserable
  • suecitysue67
    suecitysue67 Posts: 3 Member
    Up 4 lbs.this week. Wake up call. Getting back on track right away. I hear you about "the slings and arrows" making me stress eat. There has hot to be another way.