Looking for support...

MeganMiracle
MeganMiracle Posts: 8
I'm not really NEW to MFP because I've been here since like February, but I can't stick with it. I think it's because I have trouble making friends here. There seems to be "cliques" here and if you're not in one, no one really cares about you. Well this isn't high school and I'm tired of being the shy girl in the corner.

SO HERE I AM. My name is Megan. I'm 20 years old. I'm a full time college student with a part time job. I'm 5'7 and 172 pounds. I have a BMI of 26 or 27, I can't really remember. So I'm not terribly overweight, but I'd like to get under 150. I can't even remember the last time I was under 150. I'd guess middle school. So that's a little about me. Want to be my friend? Add me.

I will support you. I just ask you support me too.

Also, I realize this post may seem like an attack on some people, but it's really not. I'm just stating I've noticed people grouping together, and I don't think that's quite fair to everyone. There should be no "popular" people on here because we should all support each other equally.

So that's what I'm doing. Extending an open invitation to anyone who wants someone to support them. :) Take it or leave it.

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    We're already friends. So, you're already part of my "clique." :happy:
  • please feel free to add me. I don't do clique's
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    I'll send a request your way!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Friend request sent! I'm also looking for some more friends :)
  • Norton1971
    Norton1971 Posts: 32 Member
    I'll send you a request.
  • We're already friends. So, you're already part of my "clique." :happy:

Hahah very true. :) You are one of the few people who I had added who actually supported me and I do appreciate it very much. :)

To everyone else, thanks! I've accepted all of you. :]
This discussion has been closed.