Looking for more friends to go with my amazing friends I have now to help and help me do this

Am Allan from Scotland sitting at 15 and a half stone so but to heavy at 5ft 7inch . But mainly focusing on lowering body fat % and lean up and have some laughs and banter on the way feel free to add .....

Hope everyone is enjoying the journey stay positive and get it done

Replies

• Queengoddess12
    Queengoddess12 Posts: 3 Member
    I will be a friend
  • Brittanydavis28
    Brittanydavis28 Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Brittany. I started my current journey on 9/16/24 @ 210.lbs. I am only weighing in every two weeks as to not become discouraged or obsessed like I have in the past. At my first 2 week w-in, I was 197.3. I feel great. I am eating really clean, but not depriving myself of some enjoyable treats now and then. I have hit all of my fitness goals so far and tracked everyday for the last 24 days. As most of you know, starting the journey might feel like the hardest part, but for me, it's always been making it past the first few weeks and staying focused and committed. This is where all of you come in. I really hope to make some accountability buddies here and hopefully this time I can make it stick!!!
  • capgordon76
    capgordon76 Posts: 102 Member
    My name is Brittany. I started my current journey on 9/16/24 @ 210.lbs. I am only weighing in every two weeks as to not become discouraged or obsessed like I have in the past. At my first 2 week w-in, I was 197.3. I feel great. I am eating really clean, but not depriving myself of some enjoyable treats now and then. I have hit all of my fitness goals so far and tracked everyday for the last 24 days. As most of you know, starting the journey might feel like the hardest part, but for me, it's always been making it past the first few weeks and staying focused and committed. This is where all of you come in. I really hope to make some accountability buddies here and hopefully this time I can make it stick!!!

Awesome 👍 let's do this
  • JamieGibson497
    JamieGibson497 Posts: 5 Member
    Allan - I’m trying to lose 80 pounds and would love to be an accountability buddy too! I’m on day 7 - tracking every day and working out as much as I can. I live in Seattle. Would love a banter buddy as well from across the pond.

Jamie