could i loose 2 stone in 7 months

Options
would i loose 2 and a half stone in 7 months

by eating 1200 calories and balanced carbs fat sugar protein ect
and going on 15 minute walks of a night, doing a hour wii zumba a day and drinking 2 litres of water
i also dont like veggies or salad so i just eat like brown bread healthier low fat cheese chicken breasts tuna wraps?
iv lost a stone since april? so how much could i loose in up to 7 months

i have a family party in may and i want to look sexyer than my cousins for once hahaha
i also cant exercise too much as i have roussy levy syndrome

thanks for replyin..

Replies

• Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a stone is equal to , but a person should be able to lose about 50 lbs in 7 months.
  • AmericanPatriot
    Options
    would i loose 2 and a half stone in 7 months

by eating 1200 calories and balanced carbs fat sugar protein ect
    and going on 15 minute walks of a night, doing a hour wii zumba a day and drinking 2 litres of water
    i also dont like veggies or salad so i just eat like brown bread healthier low fat cheese chicken breasts tuna wraps?
    iv lost a stone since april? so how much could i loose in up to 7 months

i have a family party in may and i want to look sexyer than my cousins for once hahaha
    i also cant exercise too much as i have roussy levy syndrome

thanks for replyin..

I would think you would lose the weight. By the way... looking at your picture, my husband and I agree, you are already stunning. Very beautiful young woman with a nice smile. Sorry about the loss of your mum. Said a prayer for you today. You can do it! Congrats on the current weight loss already. Keep it up!!!!!
  • shtaylor
    Options
    If i'm right 1 stone equals 14 pounds, so you want to lose 28 pound which would be 4 pounds per month, Yes you can do it. Good luck
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    It depends on how much you are to start with! It can be done, clearly, I've done it myself. 3 and a half stone already gone in 5 months, but you seem much lighter than i was when i started.
  • KatieMiaX
    KatieMiaX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thank you :)
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    2 stone = 28 pounds

Yes, it's most certainly possible. However, you should be making this a lifestyle change. Live to be fit, and healthy. You'll find that this weight loss will be permanent and not a temporary thing in which you rebound later.

TL;DR: Yes.