Dance?

Options
Why isn't Dance or Dancing in the list of excercise? I do about 30-40 minutes of Dance 3x week and my heart rate is going strong and I am sweating. I know I burn a ton of calories. Shame it isn't listed.

Replies

• elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It is
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log dancing almost every day...its there
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    it is listed hun ...
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Different kinds of dance will burn different amounts of calories... I would by wary to trust any exercise named as generically as "dance." That's like logging "walking" or "running" with no additional info regarding the pace, etc.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Different kinds of dance will burn different amounts of calories... I would by wary to trust any exercise named as generically as "dance." That's like logging "walking" or "running" with no additional info regarding the pace, etc.
    kinda why I don't log my ice skating. I have a sneaking suspicion it's based on skating round and round in a circle, which I don't do...
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    92f74502434529b27f5fd7932b99c4b3.png

You can edit the calories burned too if you dont feel they are correct instead of going with whats there...they just give a general idea
  • mbaldan
    Options
    :sad: It doesn't come up for me. :/
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    Get a HRM. I wore mine to my 90 minute salsa class and burned around 350 calories.
    Dancing does come up for me though.