Hello, I'm another newbie, I'm I need of a support circle

Options
Hello everybody!

I’m a 29 year old cancer survivor; I recently finish my final treatment (YEY!!), and now I’m in desperate need to drop 30+ ponds.
I’ve never been part of any type of internet community, but I definitely need some advice, support and positive reinforcement

add me up :tongue:

Cat.

Replies

• KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AMEN!

I'm praying for you honey. Add me if you want support, I can promise to do that gladly.
  • katapum
    katapum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! The best little community in town. I have about 30 more lbs to lose. Lets do this together. Adding you...

:o)
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi i have to lose 30lbs as well. so we'll be on the journey together
  • JennJayBee
    JennJayBee Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well- 32 y/o, looking to drop about 50 lbs. My SIL was just diagnosed at 28 and is set to have her first radiation treatments in a couple weeks. (She should be cancer free after that.) Definitely praying for you, hon! Add me if you like. :smile:
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    First, CONGRATULATIONS on your last treatment and happy to hear that you've beat cancer! :D There are all sorts of things on MFP with plenty of support, advice, tools, and etc. Feel free to add me if ya like.
    Hello everybody!

I’m a 29 year old cancer survivor; I recently finish my final treatment (YEY!!), and now I’m in desperate need to drop 30+ ponds.
    I’ve never been part of any type of internet community, but I definitely need some advice, support and positive reinforcement

add me up :tongue:

Cat.
  • rttempleton
    Options
    You can add me also if you want. Glad to hear you are finished your treatments :) I think you are going to find this site very helpful. Good Luck!
  • JuliePete
    Options
    I would be glad to offer whatever support I can be! Feel free to add me!
  • katapum
    katapum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thank you all!!
    :smooched:
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello Cat!
    First-What an awesome miracle to be given a second chance past cancer. I wish You total healing. I would love to be friends with You and give You support.
    Take this all the way Cat.
    God bless!
    Tomas
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 lbs to loose too...friend request coming your way :smile:
  • briamycolson
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me if you would like. I, too, understand the need to be healthy after such a tough time. SO HAPPY FOR YOU BEATING YOUR DISEASE!!!!!!! This is a great forum for support and information too!

Welcome and here's to your weight loss journey!! You can do it!