How many foods have you personally created on your food list

Options
I think I have around 100....

Replies

• brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Only a few - I find something close in the database.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    There are 25 on my list but some of those were already in the data base but edited by myself
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots! (Too lazy to go count, lol). Most are MFP entries that I've edited and added the potassium count. I notice it's not included on a lot of foods our good friends put in. It's a very important nutrient.
  • JennJayBee
    JennJayBee Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've only added a few so far since I just started. I'll probably end up with a ton, since I've come up with a hundred or so ideas already, but it's good to be excited about a new diet plan!
  • girard5
    girard5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots! (Too lazy to go count, lol). Most are MFP entries that I've edited and added the potassium count. I notice it's not included on a lot of foods our good friends put in. It's a very important nutrient.

I noticed that I am low in this nutrient daily - wondering if this is the reason - since I eat a lot of veggies, fruits and fish. Thanks for this post!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I added a favorite recipe of mine (pannukakku) but otherwise mostly just list out individual ingredients. There's a couple other things I've added that weren't in the database but were packaged foods.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    6 foods, 10 recipes.
  • Tyrone951
    Tyrone951 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Actually I don't have around 100, I just counted and have 57 exactly.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I add a few every night when I sign in to log my food diary... I have about 25 so far. I weigh everything by the ounce or fluid ounce where I have alot of the same restaurant equipment at home, as I do from work.... Its SOOOOO much easier for me that way!