Drinking Water

Options
Anyone have any suggestions for my problem: I'm not getting good sleep at night cause I'm up using the bathroom every hour, maybe a little longer. I drink anywhere from between 5-7 24oz contigos a day.. I've been trying to get all my water in before 5 when I leave work, but then i'm getting up every 10 mins in the office..

any suggestions?

Replies

• JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I dont have suggestions, but I do have my personal story. I was using the bathroom what seemed like every 5 minutes for 3 weeks...then magically I guess my body adjusted and now I drink the same amount of water and have gone back to peeing at normal frequency. Hopefully you will too!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i feel ya- i try to get all my water in by no later than 2 or 3pm b/c i'd get up every 10 minutes too.. as far as getting up and going at work, yeah, it's a hassle and annoying, but eventually you're body will get more used to it. drink up- but not now :drinker:
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem but I've noticed that if I dont drink anything 1-1.5 hours before bed I usually only have to get up once now (I try and go a couple of times in the 30 min or so before bed as well)
  • Mixie87
    Mixie87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I dont have suggestions, but I do have my personal story. I was using the bathroom what seemed like every 5 minutes for 3 weeks...then magically I guess my body adjusted and now I drink the same amount of water and have gone back to peeing at normal frequency. Hopefully you will too!

Same thing happened to me. Took like 2 weeks for me to adjust to it. I drink between 5-6 24oz bottles a day. :D
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ugh, its been 5 weeks i've been trying to reach a gallon a day.. blah :( thanks for the advice :)
  • bidwhist
    bidwhist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anything after 9 pm. Very little between 8 -9 pm. I get up once at night.
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I definitely had that problem at first when i started drinking a lot of water. But over time my body adjusted, and now I can drink water really close to bedtime without waking up in the middle of the night =] I wanna say give it time, but since it is disrupting your sleep, drink most of your water early in the day.
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    When you find a solution please let me know. I know exactly how you feel.:smile: