Options
escadachic
escadachic Posts: 395 Member
Not me?...oh lies, yes I am!

Replies

• escadachic
    Options
    And if you are and your a lil drunk right now. Do you really care about the cals you are consuming?

Cause right now. I do not care. Ignore is bliss right now :happy:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Ummm... It's Friday ... 2nd big week n a row ... HECK YEAHHHH ... I'm on the piss .... I'll make up for the cals with an extra run tomozzzz ... Totally worth the vegetated state of my brain right now ;)
  • Tauris75
    Tauris75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had 3/4 of a glass of wine and decided that was enough - have a big day tomorrow and a big night on the turps tomorrow so thought I would save it for then :-)
  • paula341
    Options
    MEEEEEE.......WAY HAY!! :)
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    So let me get this right. You girls are out and drinking and you're checking MFP? Odd.:drinker:
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    So let me get this right. You girls are out and drinking and you're checking MFP? Odd.:drinker:

Not really, it's a social networking site disguised as a fitness site.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

It's entirely possible to incorporate booze into a fat loss regime / muscle gain programme and still be successful though. I know I have.

Anyway, count me in. Yay!

Tm9A1.gif
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    It's payday Friday after being broke for weeks and with temperatures set to hit a balmy 28 degrees (about 80 in old money). I leave work at 5 and by 6.10 I'll be in the pub near home with an icy pint dripping condensation. :drinker:
  • chickielou
    Options
    Yup I caught up with a friend tonigh, and hada few. I still scrapped in on cals. should save myself for sunday game...........gonna be hard to hold back over summer, thats when i gain cals, from drinking at bbqs all the time
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I drank on an empty stomach......soooooo not recommending that. :drinker:
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    And here I thought that 'being on the piss' was an hCG thing...........:laugh:
  • escadachic
    Options
    I drunk WAY too much!!! And I've been paying for it ALL day today! :sick:

I've not kept down any food or drink I've had so far today :indifferent:

Let's hope at least something stays down. I am so regretting how much alcohol I consumed.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Me! for the first time in soo long!! Tonight will be a good night

I have not drunk any alcohol since starting to lose weight even with the open bar at my friends 21st.
    I feel like I deserve just one night to have some fun!!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I went out on the pisss last night as our fair is down in town with all the rides n stufff. :) did some really naughty things last night too, soo feel really bad right now! Also im in big trouble and my mums not speaking to me! =/
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Oh my... I'm way too literal. LOL. I thought "being on the piss" was being upset or in a pissy mood... :laugh: