NSV Victory!

Options
cbrick143
cbrick143 Posts: 26 Member
I'm in charge of a booth at a local festival this weekend, and it's supposed to get pretty chilly. , So I wanted to get a long sleeve shirt, and went to Kohls... tried on a medium... a bit too big.... and so I tried a small, and it fit nicely! I don't think I've EVER fit into a small shirt of any kind! Fitting into smaller clothes definitely equals a NSV victory to me! :)

Anyone else experience a NSV success lately???

Replies

• ASUAlumniMamaof2
    Options
    Purchasing a pair of jeans in a size 8... no muffin top and extra room to need a belt for... they FIT!

... single digit clothes... it has been eons!
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Today I jogged for 5 minutes, then walked for 2 minutes, then jogged another 5 minutes. It may seem like not a big deal to most people, but it's huge for me. I've always used my asthma as an excuse to not run, so my cardio is (was!) horrible. But I can feel it get better every day I'm active!
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was able to wear a belt today that I haven't worn in 3 years! I was so excited this morning!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I found out that although I gained 3lbs on the scale (weight training) I lost another inch around my chest and waist! :D
  • BrowneJen
    BrowneJen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful turquios braclet I just love but it was tight...today it was loose...I said wowwwwwwwwwww!!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    2 words...Size 4!!!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Bought a T-Shirt a while back that I was going to give to my daughter because it was way to small for me. I was able to wear it to work today!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    I have two huge stacks of clothes accumulating outside my bedroom door, as I go through my dressers and closet to see what is too big the stacks get higher! It's quite a visual and encouragement for me!
    I also put on shoes this morning that I haven't worn in a year and they too were loose. My blouses and shirts that once fit me tight, could now be worn as mini dresses!
    This 178 lb, 52 year old grandma is also running up to 30 minutes at a time. Working to increase that with the C25K app!

Joyful in the Journey
    song2sing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!