eating healthy and exercising is the key to weight loss

Options
Hi my name is Gina! I"m new! Even though I know eating healthy and exercising will help me lose weight I can't seem to stay motivated! I hope joining fitness pal will help me to stay motivated. I also, hope to help others stay motivated! Let's get healthy together!

Replies

• rockeraxXx
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this app. -rosalie-
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    This place is amazing :) Whenever I start to lose motivation, I get my reinforcement here :D

The forums are great, the friends are awesome. I've learned a ton as well through this site!

Tamara
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love this sight it's nothing like it, so much information you can't go wrong :)
  • jesabee
    Options
    I LOVE this site! Totally what I need to stay focused... I have NO will power whatsoever!
  • goodwille
    Options
    yup i agree with everyone else, it is great here.
    I get no support from friends or family, but here my mfp friends and even strangers blogs are a great resource.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This place is great. I've been doing this a while and find I look forward to communicating with my "pals". I just joined a NO fast food for october group. I have been struggling- but I guarantee I will get support. Would like to help out if you want to add me :)
  • Jessmiloo
    Options
    This is a great place to learn more about yourself and others on this journey. 4 weeks in and I'm finally feeling like I can really do this, this time.