Hey, Do you dance? Home, club, shower, kitchen??

Options
Dancing is a great way for people of all ages to get and stay in shape. Besides being fun, dancing has many positive health benefits. Save Your Brain. Dance!

> Why don't you ask your partner, your best friend to go out for dance and have fun?

My mum is 62 and she goes out for dance twice a week in Brazil. When she doesn't go, she feel depress.
We South Americas love it so much. I am completely addictive. I dance everywhere :))))

Where do you dance? Do like?

Replies

• squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ok as for dancing....I will dance anywhere....I have even been known to "cut a rug" in the middle of the isle at the grocery store...and thankfully I have passed this gift on to my girls...although when I sing along people kinda look at me funny but ...what the heck
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    When I am positive no one else is around, and I hear a good song, I might bust a move.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Anywhere, anytime there is a good beat even if only in my head! LOVE to dance
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I dance when I go to the bar (which isn't very often anymore!) and I dance in my living room to cartoon theme songs with my daughter. I used to dance in the shower until I nearly fell! I don't recommend that one :laugh:
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am not a great dancer and rarely have enough energy to dance for very long, but I am always singing and very often swaying my body to my own grove, at any given time, anywhere. I hate to exercise so much that I practically refuse to do it. If I feel the need to exercise I put on Just Dance on the Wii and dance for as long as I can take it. Or I hula hoop!
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am not a great dancer and rarely have enough energy to dance for very long, but I am always singing and very often swaying my body to my own grove, at any given time, anywhere. I hate to exercise so much that I practically refuse to do it. If I feel the need to exercise I put on Just Dance on the Wii and dance for as long as I can take it. Or I hula hoop!

I love to hoola...alas my body has forgotten how to move like that....I can no longer hoola :sad:
  • erikinhasanchez
    Options
    zumba is a very nice choice for who is trying to lose weight :)
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love to dance!! I'm always dancing around everywhere and every chance I get....lol...
  • erikinhasanchez
    Options
    It keeps you young :)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA. I used to dance in high school, and since stopped but when I recently started going back to the gym I tried out a Zumba class. I LOVE IT! I've only gone a few times (only been going a few weeks to the gym) but its my favorite class easily :D