Breaking Bad anyone?

Options
I just started watching the first season, curious if anyone else on here watches it.

And as to my thoughts on the show? It's freaking awesome.

Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My wife and I never miss it. Each season gets better and better -- Walt's trip down the rabbit hole is best thing i've seen on TV since the Sopranos.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have seen every episode. It's an amazing show. It gets better and better! You're in for a lot of surprises!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i watched 3/4 of the pilot today cant believe i havent been watching this its bad *kitten* thank goodness for netflix :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it. One of the best shows on TV right now :)
  • 500daysofshelby
    Options
    I cannot wait until I finish the first season. It's got me seriously hooked. I haven't been this invested in a drama since Dexter (and I definitely need to catch up on that one.) And casting Bryan Cranston as Walt is probably the best decision they ever could've made, he IS Walt and I can't imagine it any other way.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Favorite show. Dean Norris and I are high school classmates (Hank Shrader).
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Recently heard about this. Got my hands on a few shows/seasons and can't wait to start watching them!
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    awesome show! These last couple episodes before the season ends are gonna be kick *kitten*.
  • 500daysofshelby
    Options
    I rented the first one and almost didn't end up watching it, terrible decision on my part. But now I'm on track and watching it like crazy!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Oh man. I love it! I have not missed a single episode. It is simply the best show i can remember ever watching on TV.
    only 2 more episodes.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    Love It! Although, this season started out a little slow. Picking up now though.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love it. That & Dexter are my favs....
  • 500daysofshelby
    Options
    Love, love, love it. That & Dexter are my favs....

Dexter used to be my absolute favorite, but after the end of the 3rd season I stopped watching it, I need to catch back up again!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    How about that season finale this past Sunday...?
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    several of our friends have recommended it to us. i'll have to see if we can get it from netflix. they said it was really slow for the first 4-5 episodes, then fantastic.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options

I KNOOOOWWWW....wonder what's in store for Walt n Jesse now that all that is behind them...and the scene where Gus walks out after the bomb!!! EWWWWW....

Love that show!!!
  • 500daysofshelby
    Options
    I'm on the second season now, almost to the end of episode 5 or 6. I'm really trying to pick up the pace so I can get to season four before season five starts (good thing it just ended!) All I can say is it just keeps getting better. Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are incredible.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

I KNOOOOWWWW....wonder what's in store for Walt n Jesse now that all that is behind them...and the scene where Gus walks out after the bomb!!! EWWWWW....

Love that show!!!

The ending reminded me of how HBO always kept us hanging on shows like the Sopranos. This could easily have been the end of the series or the start of the next! Thoughts???