2»

Replies

• mikeeats
    mikeeats Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Road Bike - Giant TCR Comp 1.

Mt. Bike - GT I-drive 2.0.

Unicycle - Torker Unistar LX

Time spent on each makes my life more balanced...
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    GT Sensor 2.0
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have a Trek 7.5fx that is hnaging out until my daughter is old enough to have it. I recently upgraded to a Trek 2.1 WSD. She is my Sexy B!tch and I can't wait to ride her hard tomorrow morning.

21wsd.jpg

I'm not really a bike person, but that thing is SEXY.
  • nurseandi
    Options
    I just started riding on the road 1.5 years ago with a silly Denali I got on amazon(200$ though!) CRAPPY bike and a couple pounds heavier than my b/f's Fugi. The shifting sucks and I can't wait to upgrade to paddle shifters! I can only imagine how obsessed I am going to be when I get on a real good road bike! :)
    But man this sport is EXPENSIVE! and the groups and shops around here are very gear snobby and don't seem to care for newbies... pretty sad
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I am currently riding a Trek 8 series MT with hybrid road/off road tires since I ride on both road and trails, sometimes a combination of both in one ride.

Just started back into riding after taking a long break from it. Now that I started back up, I am hooked.
  • BikeNut5
    BikeNut5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Cannondale Caad9...first bike I've spent a considerable amount of money on...Love it!!
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    2012 Cannondale Synapse 5, tried more expensive bikes but this one just fit me well...
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    2012 Cannondale Synapse 5, tried more expensive bikes but this one just fit me well...

@60hzshuffle: A very nice ride! I have an 08 Synapse, and I LOVE it. The fit is nice, it responds when I need it to, and even more important to me, it doesn't beat me up on those long ones. A great way to roll!
  • gold27701
    gold27701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My current arsenal

Rocky Mountain Blizzard single-speed, man has it got me in shape.
    Fuji Roubaix Road Bike that I found at a garage sale

Working on building a new single speed, interchangeable as a 1x9, looking forward to next summer.
  • Cpar1
    Cpar1 Posts: 1
    Options
    This same thing just happened to me. Going up hill I stood in the saddle and heard a loud pop. Fortunately the fall was mild as I was in a climb. About 5 inches from the rear sprocket it snapped. I called the bike shop where I purchased my Specialized Roubaix and they said know worries "Bring it in the frame is covered under a lifetime warranty". I brought the bike in and then they were not so positive and were accusing me of some type of abuse. Today I started to do some research on my own and it appears it is pretty common. I reached out to them today to share my findings and express my concern around their accusational approach in customer service. The jury is still out as to their resolution. If anyone has some helpful tips on a positive resolution it would be appreciated.