Cute and fun or slutty?

Options

Replies

• TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I just blushed because you are a NUN in your dress compared to me in the dress I wore to a wedding last weekend.
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would consider that dress to be very appropriate for just about any occasion, I don't think that even an employers would baulk at seeing that dress in their workplace.
    I consider it to be classy and quite nice :-)
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Not slutty
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    If that's slutty, then what I wear is... stolen out of Paris Hilton's closet?
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    hahaha my boyfriend says neither!!!!! Looks like your going to the office....
  • XDoodlebugger
    XDoodlebugger Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The skirt would have to lose 5 inches and the neckline plunge 9 before it was 'slutty'!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Not slutty at all!! Awesome dress!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Cute! Not slutty at all! Good choice!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Also, please please don't cover up those amazing legs with boots! Keep those sexy nude color shoes girl!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    very cute and I would pair it with the flat suede boots would be very nice for fall
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    (Not trying to get the thread locked) but I'm a conservative Christian and it's definitely not slutty. It looks very good on you.
  • Aria_Fat_Pants
    Options
    That's not slutty. Its really classy! And it looks great on you :)

Want to see slutty? Google Paris Hilton or Miley Cyrus.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    this IS for the office, right? And whatever you do DON'T pair it with boots. That's so teen and so last last season......
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    hahaha my boyfriend says neither!!!!! Looks like your going to the office....

I kind of thought the same thing. Seriously not trying to be mean, it's just sort of plain. It's no where near slutty though so I wouldn't worry about that. Looks like you have a great figure so you know rock it if you like it. :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Must say that is a very cute dress and a great color. . You look terrific. . .You could wear boots or flats with that. . I would have to see what the boots look like.
  • YueYoungBlood
    Options
    Totally cute without even a HINT of slutty...like seriously...maybe slutty if you were a pilgrim...but thats about it.
  • Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awww honey, totally CUTE!!! Love the belt and heels btw.
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    LOL I was going to say the same thing! Not slutty at all, but VERY CUTE!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Cute, nothing slutty about it. It would have to be about six inches higher on the hem line, and a plunging neckline to be somewhat slutty.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Not even remotely slutty.