Same outfit before & after 3 months picture!

Options

Replies

• Kelligreenewald
    Options
    WOW!!! looking GREAT!!!! I just enrolled tonight...I need to take my before picture in the morning and and officially start tomorrow as well!!! I hope I can do as well as you....you give me hope!!! keep up the good work!!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AMAZING WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO LOSE WEIGHT IF I MAY ASK. THANKS NANCY

Nancy, I go to the gym 5-6x a week and I've been mainly focusing on cardio. A typical workout is 45-60 minutes on the elliptical, then another 30-45 minutes on the arc trainer or treadmill. On days I can't make it to the gym, I use my elliptical at home. I do not have any reasonable excuse not to workout! I wear my HRM for every workout and I have a burn goal of around 800-1000 calories usually. I still do have the occasional 'junk' day, but even then I try and keep my calories at a reasonable level. I have my daily limit set at 1700 calories and 90% of the time I do NOT eat my exercise calories back. If I do eat any back, it's usually about 25%. Feel free to add me if you need another supportive MFP friend! I am very active on here.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea to take a picture with the same outfit. You're doing a great job.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    wow! Those don't even look like the same shorts! What a difference, you should feel very proud!!!:happy:
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    :smile: awesome job!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference ! Keep it up :)
  • efriling
    efriling Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awe, great pics Kate! You really look awesome :happy: I took pics today so hopefully I'll have a good comparison in a few months too! That would be a fabulous Christmas present for me. Keep up the good work & thanks for filling us in on what you do, I've been thinking about getting a treadmill for the house, I could so walk/jog while winding down and watching tv after dinner, and burn some extra calories. I never eat all of my exercise calories back either, only what I feel hungry for which is about the 25% that you mentioned. Looking forward to your next success pics!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Omg amazing!! Im gonna have to do this!!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    WOW!!! Q
  • mommygirl81
    Options
    WOW!
  • jcbutterflyy
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Way to go!!! Exactly the inspiration I needed this morning!
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congratulations on ur success! :D
  • hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's a huge difference! Keep up the good work :D
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Oh, wow, I can REALLY SEE IT! great job!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!!!!! amazing!!!!
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    Oh! Amazing! great work! That must feel incredible!
  • sbeigle
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I bet you feel wonderful too!
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You're looking great.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    OMgosh that is amazing I CAN see a differnce !!!!!!!!!!
  • cardglor
    Options
    That's wonderful. Good for you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!