Zumba

Options
Has anyone tried Zumba? I have signed up for a class and it starts Wednesday.

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I have. Zumba 101. slower paced for Zumba newbies. lots of fun. dont worry about looking silly.
  • Hfxgal
    Hfxgal Posts: 57
    Options
    I do Zumba three times a week....love it! If I have to work out anyway, I may as well do it to fun and lively music :-)
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I did Zumba yesterday for the first time and I looked like an idiot but I gave it my all. I was the only guy in the class and when I was finished I was soaked to the bone! It was fun but others have told me that it takes several times to go to get some of the moves down. All in all nobody cares as long as you keep moving. The music is load and very good. Go for it, have fun, bring a towel and water! and dance like nobody is watching!
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love love love Zumba! You will probably feel like an idiot for about the first month you go while you learn all the moves but remember - so did everyone else when they started. We all just laugh at ourselves (and each other) at my class but it is SOOOOO much fun, and a really great cardio workout. Have fun!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii and I love it.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I take 3 zumba classes most weeks. I love it! Just to let you know I am totally uncooridinated and had never done an exercise or dance class before. It is so fun!
  • mercedes17
    Options
    I do zumba like almost everyday for a year already. I love it! You dance, have fun, and burn calories. You look silly at first not knowing the moves but no one cares and its a blast!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I did Zumba yesterday for the first time and I looked like an idiot but I gave it my all. I was the only guy in the class and when I was finished I was soaked to the bone! It was fun but others have told me that it takes several times to go to get some of the moves down. All in all nobody cares as long as you keep moving. The music is load and very good. Go for it, have fun, bring a towel and water! and dance like nobody is watching!

what men do Zumba? fairy tales q=
    but no really for evey 500 females there's 1-2 guys.