Overboard in October: Bye Bye Fatty!

Options

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    We're in - just thinking of a team name!!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I've got my lovely team and by tonight or tomorrow we will have settled on a name...but we are convinced we will drown fatty 1 glass of water at a time!

woohoo
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Count me in on the solo train! (Or should it be the solo-ship...)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all you do Gary! .. I'm sticking to my team .. Jules and Jill are wonderful Captains and the whole team is very dedicated! :heart:
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ill be following solo! cant wait!!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'll go solo...I was on *kitten* to Ashes, Guts to Dust for September.
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options

Me too. I am still going to follow along with the fitness challenges for October. Perhaps we can keep each other motivated?
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    @Crystal_Rudolph

"Also, for every pound I lose in October, I pledge to give $5 for every pound for my charity "Kids against Hunger" at my daughters' school."

This is an awesome idea !!

Thanks...I think it will help motivate me even more if I know that my goal also affects something important.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I've heard about these challenges but I'm goona go it alone..not sure what I'm gonna do yet but will think of something:)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love to be on a team, but will go solo if needed!

Gary you are awesome for doing this!!
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    I'm in, But I think I'm going Solo this time. so much has went on this past 2 weeks, that its probably best to go solo.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I've heard about these challenges but I'm goona go it alone..not sure what I'm gonna do yet but will think of something:)

I will show you the ropes Angie! Our weekly challenges are at http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/ when the week is over post back how you did! Pretty simply...:laugh: :wink:
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Me too. I am still going to follow along with the fitness challenges for October. Perhaps we can keep each other motivated?

Absoutely girl!!! We got each other's "backs"...us runners gotta keep each other motivated!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to join our team - please pm me - will limit numbers.

:heart:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options

I will show you the ropes Angie! Our weekly challenges are at http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/ when the week is over post back how you did! Pretty simply...:laugh: :wink:

I knew you would be there for me! :blushing: I lookeda t the site but am a little confused?
    Also I decided to donate 1 pounds of food to the food shelf for every pound I lose in October..I like to give back to the community!
  • MommyNemo
    MommyNemo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My team is in! Cant wait! :)
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I've decided that for every pound I lose this month I will be donating 3 items to Soldier's Angels for their 6 months of Christmas (they prepare thoughsands of care packages for troops) this months requested item is Christmas Cards/ Letters. If all goes according to plans there will be 30 extra cards added to the 50 I'm already sending. If anyone wants more info on this feel free to message me :)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    first weighin 142.6
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! Was the "biggest loser" on our team last month. Gotta keep going. Looking for a team but will go solo if can't find one.