Bo-Duke it

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    HAHA i no longer have the stuff on my ads.. I have some pay pal thingie... poop... i want the dukes of Hazzard back... that ad rocked... it had the General Lee on it and everything...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have Papa John's too.

No moonshine ads??
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i have 'avoid becoming a burden to your family'

they must be talking about my animals. yes, i make their lives miserable and i am a complete burden on them. :indifferent:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

they must be talking about my animals. yes, i make their lives miserable and i am a complete burden on them. :indifferent:

:laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA:laugh:

thats funny neglecting your animals.. That is a good one.. :indifferent: wait... are you serious? you love your animals... WTF?
  • heather0mc
    Options

:laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA:laugh:

thats funny neglecting your animals.. That is a good one.. :indifferent: wait... are you serious? you love your animals... WTF?

they are SOOOO SPOILED! no worries. :glasses: :happy:
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do it all summer long!!! My Hubby has a 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee. Although I am only 4'10" so he has to give me a little boost to get in, I bet he is glad that I have lost a little weight, no so hard on his back, lol! No sliding over the hood though, he would be pissed if I scratched the paint!

I tried to add a picture but am having difficulties. ETA I did add some under my profile though!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I do it all summer long!!! My Hubby has a 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee. Although I am only 4'10" so he has to give me a little boost to get in, I bet he is glad that I have lost a little weight, no so hard on his back, lol! No sliding over the hood though, he would be pissed if I scratched the paint!

I tried to add a picture but am having difficulties. ETA I did add some under my profile though!

PRETTY! I like sh-sh-shiiiiiinnnnnnnyyyyyyy things...... :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    My Hubby has a 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee. No sliding over the hood though, he would be pissed if I scratched the paint!

I HATE YOU... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    I am just kidding :) NICE CAR.. tell your hubby that I said so... where do you live I think he and I should hang out...
    oh well I tried!!!

dont judge me because I have a short atten.... OOOOooooo SHINEY...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter is driving the General Lee and hops in, then calls for Brian to do the same, except he forgot to roll down Brian's window, so Brian hits hard and lands in a heap on the ground, unmoving.

Anyone else know this episode or am I the only one?

fg04gl.jpg&w=200&h=200
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My Hubby has a 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee. No sliding over the hood though, he would be pissed if I scratched the paint!

I am just kidding :) NICE CAR.. tell your hubby that I said so... where do you live I think he and I should hang out...
    oh well I tried!!!

Thanks! My Hubby loves to restore old dodges. He has a pole shed full of "projects" He is getting antsy for warm weather!
  • pipinana
    Options
    This thread reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter is driving the General Lee and hops in, then calls for Brian to do the same, except he forgot to roll down Brian's window, so Brian hits hard and lands in a heap on the ground, unmoving.

HA! Haven't seen that one - sounds wicked good though.... My fav episode is when Peter opens a bar in the basement... Lois comes down and sings - all the guys are yelling "jacket off", "jacket off" - I was like, are they saying "jack it off"???!!! hahhahahahaa (gosh can I say that here - hope I don't get in TROUBLE :tongue: :laugh: )
  • heather0mc
    Options

HA! Haven't seen that one - sounds wicked good though.... My fav episode is when Peter opens a bar in the basement... Lois comes down and sings - all the guys are yelling "jacket off", "jacket off" - I was like, are they saying "jack it off"???!!! hahhahahahaa (gosh can I say that here - hope I don't get in TROUBLE :tongue: :laugh: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

oh well I tried!!!

Thanks! My Hubby loves to restore old dodges. He has a pole shed full of "projects" He is getting antsy for warm weather!

you have a PM... :happy:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

fg04gl.jpg&w=200&h=200

unfortunatly I do not watch TV... :frown: you should tell me about it sometime... it sounds like it was a funny episode... :happy: :tongue:

How you doin?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Hello there... My name is Trouble :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Helloooooo NURSE!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options

Helloooooo NURSE!!!

:blushing:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I think I need a nurse... my liver hurts... :frown: is there a nurse in the house? I have my own stethiscope... :blushing:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I think I need a nurse... my liver hurts... :frown: is there a nurse in the house? I have my own stethiscope... :blushing:
    :laugh:
  • pipinana
    Options

Helloooooo NURSE!!!

hahahhahahahah!!! Just saw this........ I'm here! :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: