Looking for TWO people...

Options
... to join an October challenge team.

Basically, you must commit to having your butt kicked this month! Gary, a great challenge organizer, has organized a challenge every month for the past couple of months where he posts weekly exercise and lifestyle goals, and individually, every team member must try and hit these goals. We are awarded points every thing we accomplish, but it's mostly to work as a team (of 10) and keep each other accountable for doing GREAT, or for needing a little KICK in the butt. We have some great ladies on our team and are looking for two more (guys, we'd love to have you too). Basically your daily logs are kept in a Google Document spreadsheet and you can report in everyday with what you've done, and a weekly weigh-in is a must!

Anyone interested? We're looking for two very dedicated people who are going to help us kill Fatty (kind of a theme for this month) in October!

Replies

• sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    IN!! XXX I will do butt kicks!! how many???
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Also, here's a look at the kind of exercises happening in October (and what happened in September is there too, for reference)!

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • jessingh84
    jessingh84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm game! But can you clarify, can i continue doing what I am doing now? Or must I do what you tell me to do?
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    Both! You must continue what you usually do and then add this to your regimen (just to super kick your butt). ;)
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i'd be in, but it looks like you already hit your two :)

Maybe next time?
  • alifletcher
    Options
    have you found the two people???
  • Janet717
    Janet717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds great...I'm going to check out the blog and I can always use some revving up!
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    Thanks guys! My team's full! People seem to come and go all month though, so I'll keep you posted if we need anyone else! :)