invitation to nutritionists

Options
My diet is a big hot mess, please feel free to friend me, critique my habits and give suggestions.

Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Cut back on sources of sugar -- get the sugar as low as possible. Select fruits that are not starchy and low on the glycemic index. Try to eat clean/natural and stay away from processed food.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Eat more veggies and step away from the processed food :-))

Good luck!!
  • healthy4self
    Options
    Start by shopping the perimeter of the grocery store and avoiding the isles.
  • bandlfox
    Options
    Omg I know ya'll are right, I really knew it before you even said it deep down in my lazy self....processed foods are the devils temptation! :devil: Sure wish there were a magical easy solution, how do you feel about hypnosis? j/k LOL!
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything that has beeen said already. I have to say that your carb intake is way high! Please cut back on sugar and carbs. Look on the labels of foods you buy and make sure that they are not sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup. As has been said before eat more natural foods: lower carb fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy, eggs, cheese, and lean meats. If you eat these weight loss is a guarantee!