Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    If thats slutty, I must be a hooker XD
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    looks great. like something out of mad men. i wish ppl still dressed like that.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    If it matters, I turn 30 in a month. Idk, I'm just worried I'm too old/fat for such things. Can a 30 year old wear a minidress? I'm terrible at being a girl, I'm honestly asking, I'm not trolling, I really don't know. Thanks in advance for your help....

Hon you need to change your attitude. 30 is not old. We don't magically turn into librarians or bumpkins, covered from neck to ankle.
    In fact now that I think about it, I can't help wondering why you're covered to your neck? I'm not saying have your boobs hanging out. Just learn to be confident in your femininity. You look like you have a great body. Work it.
  • 0namission
    Options
    Lol are you trolling?

That's no where in the realm of "slutty"

hehee! its cute
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great on you!
  • kimmy98
    kimmy98 Posts: 15
    Options
    i think its cute with a great pair of shoes knock out,its not to short,i live on the gold coast and some girls look like they are wearing t-shirts as dresses lol i think it suits your figure
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great; definitely cute & fun!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even call that a minidress at all! It is very cute and perfect for whatever you're going to!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    not slutty at all! very cute.. totally something i'd wear!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It's very cute and you have the legs to pull it off!! :drinker: Wear it with pride! :drinker: