What did you have for breakfast

Options

Replies

• Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Kashie go lean cereal, skim milk, nectarine cut up in cereal and green tea.:happy:
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    A butterfinger (bahhh, gotchya), let me finish.. butterfinger protein shake that is superhealthiest thing I do besides exercise..... and a little bit of oatmeal, yum!!!

Feel free to friend me for some calorie free tips and food for thought, happy weekend! Colleen
  • happymayda
    Options
    ohhhh my gosh sounds good....just the butterfinger part hahahaha ;D
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Multigrain pancakes with a pear brandy sauce and coffee and turkey sausage. Burp! Opps! So unlady like...LOL!
  • happymayda
    Options
    hahaha unlady like lol :D we all have those moments
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    coffee and shredded wheat cereal and 1% milk. and then another coffee that i counted in breakfast, tho it was nearly 11 am by then.
  • maggiedcs
    maggiedcs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Kashie go lean cereal, skim milk, nectarine cut up in cereal and green tea.:happy:

Kashi cereal with fruit rocks any time of the day! Good stuff.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    pumpkin oatmeal...yum!

1/2 cup of quick cooking oats
    1/2 cup of organic canned pumpkin(add truvia/stevia and pumpkin pie spice to it)
    1/2 cup of water
    dash of salt

stir and microwave to your liking

Toping:
    1/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese(with a little vanilla extract & a dash of truvia) helps balance the heaviness of this oatmeal
    sprinkle with cinnamon
    dash of unsweetened almond milk
    1 tablespoon of toasted walnuts

**i also add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and mix in before i put the topings on

so yummy and comforting! perfect for fall :)
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1 whole egg and 3 egg whites, scrambled with real butter. 1serving og steel cut oats. 3slices of tomato.
  • Campnhike
    Options
    A Healthy Life bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese on it... sooo good. Here is the link for the cream cheese: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/09/pumpkin-spice-cream-cheese.html
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was rushing out the door this morning, so I just grabbed a Luna bar. But, usually I have the same breakfast daily: a mini bagel w/an egg white and a slice of soy cheese, and a Fage yogurt on the side. I love it, and there's so much protein :)
  • argharna
    Options
    2 whole eggs, 2 slices bacon, 1/2 cup hashbrows, 1 cup whole milk.
  • sherry_augustine
    sherry_augustine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Shake made with:
    8 oz unsweetened chocolate almond milk
    4 oz ice cold water
    1 scoop RAW Meal Replacement powder
    1 scoop Green Vibrance green superfood powder
    1 scoop Joint Vibrance powder
    1 scoop Miracle Reds red superfood powder
    1 TBSP organic unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 TBSP xylitol

Calories: 310
  • lizziterlizzi
    Options
    I usually don't have that much time for breakfast so I will have a 1/2 c of cereal with some strawberries and almond milk, if you fill your bowl with fruit it cuts down on the calories and you are still full!!! Another good one is some greek yogurt with sliced almonds strawberries and granola.

These are pretty filling too!
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    egg sammich: 1 fried egg with two slices of potato bread
    and cold tea to drink
    :-)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Not off to a good start this morning.
  • ExtremePHIT
    Options
    steel cut oats mixed with natural peanut butter and a banana topped with cinnamon, also two slices of whole wheat toast.
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Body by Vi protein powder with Silk Dark Chocolate Milk and frozen strawberries...yummmo!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Two eggs fried in Pam, two slices of turkey bacon and fresh strawberries.
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    coffee and shredded wheat cereal and 1% milk. and then another coffee that i counted in breakfast, tho it was nearly 11 am by then.

We had the same breakfast! But I put a half tsp sugar in my cereal, and some half n half in my coffee.
    Then later I had 1/4 cup of Planters Energy Mix. I'm ready for lunch now, then the gym.