30 DS Tips

Never do 30 DS anytime you've eaten a 750 calorie meal, even if you waited a couple hours.
Never think u can go do an hour of cardio at the gym to burn that 750 cal meal off, then go home and try to do 30 DS

You will not have a strong workout! A couple of times I've done 30DS within a couple hours of a big meal and felt heavier in the workout and a couple of times I've done cardio at the gym before 30 DS and I don't have the energy for a strong workout after.

30 DS workouts are better for me on an empty stomach and before cardio. My cardio workouts afterwards are always fantastic. Yes, this is probably common sense that I'm saying but I was really noticing how huge of a difference these factors make in my 30 DS time. Today was my day 4 in level 2 so I was hoping to feel stronger. For the above reasons I did not but look forward to it as I hit my halfway point tomorrow!

Replies

• KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    I've tried it 30 days in January of 2009. I did it at 5:30 or 6 am every morning before breakfast on an empty stomach. I was really out of shape then and felt miserable as I am not a morning person. I am thinking about trying it again now that I am better shape. Thanks for the tip!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    AGREED!
  • TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    I agree! I ate a huge meal last night and 60 min of cardio was tough. I decided today was a new day and started the morning with JM DVD and I felt much better and stronger!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I did mine after dinner the other night, wasn't a huge meal but I was satisfied. I think I did BETTER than when i was on an empty stomach, I felt weak that time.

Are you all doing this everyday for 30 days? I think I am only going to do it on my days off from volleyball and bowling leagues...