Size 22 to Size 16

Options
2»

Replies

• submissivelyserving
    Options
    i remember when i wore a 16 and thought that was huge, but now i would do anything (well, not anything) to wear a 16. GREAT JOB. I think the last time in was in a 16 i was still in my mother's womb, ha ha ha can't wait to see pics
  • johnspaif
    Options
    congrats!!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, so Awesome! I too wore a size 22 and a couple years ago i bought a pair of baby phat jeans, regular $105, i paid $6 on clearance, they are a size 16. The other day i wore them to my sons football game where i flaunted my 92lb weight loss in front of my EX-husband! It was such a great feeling to finally be able to wear them, my mom said they looked really good on me. pretty soon they will be too big, can't wait for that! 63lbs to go until my ultimate goal! Keep up the great work!
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This gives me hope.
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in the same time frame..... was 274 in February and now 229...from a 22/24 to a 16/18! Good Job- hang in there!
  • MeBBgirl
    Options
    Excellent Job :) No better feeling in the world when you hit a moment and it hits you that all your hard work is paying off. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! THAT IS SOO INCREDIBLE and INSPIRATIONAL!! I am super proud of you!! :bigsmile:
  • briamycolson
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! Hard work paying off! What a fun part of this whole journey.....you are doing something really right.....gotta feel very proud! We MFPers need this kind of great news!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling!
  • hackaleena
    Options
    Congrats! I had a very similar shopping success today. It's a great feeling.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, so Awesome! I too wore a size 22 and a couple years ago i bought a pair of baby phat jeans, regular $105, i paid $6 on clearance, they are a size 16. The other day i wore them to my sons football game where i flaunted my 92lb weight loss in front of my EX-husband! It was such a great feeling to finally be able to wear them, my mom said they looked really good on me. pretty soon they will be too big, can't wait for that! 63lbs to go until my ultimate goal! Keep up the great work!

Congrats! How did your ex react?
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Isn't it the most awesome feeling?!!!! I remember when I got into my regular 16's and not 16W, I was so over the moon. :D. I was the same size as you too, so I can totally relate. Awesome job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!