motivation and support!!!

Options
Hey I joined MFP about 25 days ago but I wasn't serious and I ate a lot. I started today, on 1st October and I need to lose about 13 kg thats about 28lbs. I hope you can give me some support and sth to motivate me ...Do you think I can lose this by 1st January 2012.?????

Replies

• Franksgreengirl
    Options
    I will try my best to motivate you and ask for help to stay motivated as well. :smile: it's the team effort that I benefit from. I know from experience that I cant do it alone.
  • ElissaNP
    ElissaNP Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anything is possible.....but it's more important that YOU think you can do this by January 2012. How serious are you?
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thanks...you know everybody around you is eating a lot and you have to look at it but you know that you've already eaten your part....sad:)
  • Sebnem123
    Options
    I am serious but i always delay it and say sth like i can start from tomorrow, from next monday, from the 1st of the month...and things like that.....but today i started seriously and i just need support because i haven't eaten much today....and i exercised..:)
  • rttempleton
    Options
    Sebnem, one of the most important parts to losing weight properly is to eat! You should never ever feel hungry. It is also what you eat that is important. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between is a very important part of losing weight. If you fuel your body properly then you can exercise longer without feeling week. I am trying to eat 1200 calories a day. It is unreal how much that can be when it is the proper food. Research the internet to find a guide for a 1200 calorie day. GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Sebnem123
    Options
    thanks!!